Funding available for your organic lawn makeover!
Elizabeth River Project will cover 50% of the cost (up to $500) of implementing your organic lawn care plan with a landscaping contractor. -- OR -- Do the work yourself, and we'll pay 75% of the cost (up to $500).
Special opportunity currently available to River Star Homes in Chesapeake only.
Not yet a River Star Home? Join Now!
Enjoy these Beautiful Green Benefits:
- Create your most beautiful lawn ever - while helping restore the Elizabeth River.
- Reduce pollution and help prevent algae blooms
- FREE advice on how to sustain a healthy lawn without chemicals
- Analysis of your soil sample - $10 each to cover the lab fee
Schedule your soil test! A River Star Homes representative will visit your home to show you how to take accurate soil samples and give a FREE evaluation on how you can have your healthiest lawn ever without harmful chemicals. You may even qualify for funding to help with aeration and top-dressing with organic compost -- a great way to jump start a beautiful, river-friendly lawn.
Here's what your neighbors are saying:
“Healthy and exquisite”
– Ellen Seilig, Norfolk, describing her lawn after she learned from River Star Homes about natural lawn care.
“The best lawn we’ve ever had”
– Chuck Beers, Norfolk, after participating in River Star Homes lawn makeover.
Please fill out the application form below to get your lawn makeover started!
Program made possible thanks to funding from the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation - Chesapeake Bay Innovative Nutrient and Sediment Reduction Grant, City or Norfolk, and City of Chesapeake.