Join the Pelican Society
Join today and make a REAL DIFFERENCE in the restoration of your home river.
Pelican Society members are part of an exclusive family of top supporters of Elizabeth River Project’s river restoration efforts. Your support makes possible the most critical efforts to provide a living legacy of a clean river for the next generation. We invite you to join this special group with an annual contribution of $5,000 or more ($10,000 or more for organizations).
Pelican Society Member Benefits:
- Invitation to State of the River dinners on the Learning Barge or other exclusive venues
- Two complimentary tickets to the annual River Star Business luncheon, honoring the best and most innovative corporate environmental practices
- YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO KNOW about significant results and new initiatives, such as previews of State of the River and Watershed Action Plan reports
- Recognition as a leader in river restoration in Elizabeth River Project publications, including the bi-annual newsletter and annual report
The inspiration for this giving level is the pelican, the iconic image of the river, which has long been the Elizabeth River Society’s trademark. Pelicans, like the working model of the Elizabeth River Project, are known for their collaborative nature—travelling in flocks, hunting cooperatively and breeding colonially. Thanks to donors like you, PELICANS ARE ALREADY MORE PLENTIFUL in our restoration areas! Help us continue to create an environment where pelicans thrive. Send your Pelican Society gift today.
JOIN FORCES WITH COMMUNITY LEADERS who are creating a priceless legacy: a clean river for future generations.
Just donate above or contact Susan Smith at
(757) 399-7487 | firstname.lastname@example.org.