Paradise Creek Nature Park, Portsmouth, VA
Grandy Village Learning Center, Norfolk, VA
Water quality data is gathered from Park Rangers, Deckhand Educators and students during field investigations. It is recorded based on the field trip schedule and may not be measured daily. Data is collected using tools from LaMotte Estuary Monitoring Kits.
- Learning Barge Spring 2018 *Check back for updates!
- Learning Barge Fall 2017 (September - December)
- Paradise Creek Nature Park Fall 2017 (September - December)
- Learning Barge Summer 2017 (June - August)
- Learning Barge Spring 2017 (April - June)
- Paradise Creek Nature Park Spring 2017 (April - June)
- Learning Barge Fall 2016 (October - December)
GRAPHS FOR FALL 2017:
- Dissolved Oxygen
- Air Temperature
- Water Temperature
- Wind Speed
- Fecal Coliform
Made Possible By: Francis R. Dewing Foundation, NOAA Environmental Literacy Grant, and the Elizabeth River Project.